Friday, September 20, 2013

Crazy couple of days

Day 8


As the title indicates, it's been  a crazy couple of days. I've been traveling back and forth since last Thursday. I've made a calculation and I did around 30 hours of bus trip in just 8 days. So yes, it was a little tiring, and it's not over yet. But I've started my newest training program on Monday, and since then (yeah, not too long ago, I know) I've been really committed to my training, and between all the other things and travelling, I didn't missed (hopefully) any training. - yeay me! -

Yesterday, we did a really nice (according to me) hill training with one of my friends. It was better then what I was expecting. My expectations was including me quitting the training, which I didn't. Also it was quite beneficial too, as the way it supposed to be as a training. I have a little soreness on my legs right now, but I think I will survive that. It was a good feeling to be able to complete that training, after the interval training which I finished on Tuesday, by literally begging myself, that 45 minute run; which I was forced to split it into two days because of a little cold I've got. But I'm fine right now. A few aspirin done the job just well. So no need to worry.

That friend is this guy, but I think we're all done with this "let's
kill each other by jumping on each others shoulders" thing. (This photo
is from a race which is 2 years ago.. funny old days.. :p)

I did one more crazy thing today; I copied all my Garmin Activities to Nike+ also, with the help of this. It wasn't easy to copy 400+ links from Garmin to Nike+, but I somehow did it. And after that I updated my Strava account. I'm hoping to update them more frequently, so that I don't have to do all these stuff once more.

The last thing I want to mention today is The Mudrace. I was really excited about it in a different way before yesterday. You know, all my excitation was about how fun it was last year, and nothing about the result of the race or something like that. Since I had a pretty good training yesterday, I have another thought inside me, which says, maybe (just maybe) the timing of the race would be a little better then what I'm expecting, which would be really nice of course. But whatever the result will be, I know that it's going to be a fun day. :)

This is me and Ceren from last year, at the beginning of the race..

During the race..

At the finish. :)

Yeah, it's really going to be fun, there's no other way.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment