Thursday, September 12, 2013

One more chance maybe..

Day 0


It's never easy for me to keep a blog up to date. But I've decided to give myself a one more chance for that, beside a few things..

I'm not the best athlete the world has ever seen, and I'm not going to be one probably. But what bothers me is that, I haven't been the best athlete I can be either. And now, I want to give it a try with some other things that are pretty important in my life right now. I have few years until World Orienteering Championships 2016 and few months until World University Orienteering Championships 2014. They're not the beginning nor the ending point of anything, but they're the races I will keep in my mind for what I'm aiming for, which is becoming a better athlete than ever..

I've tried to be a better athlete for some times 'till now. There were even times that I was successful, but most of the time I've failed, and when I say failure, I really mean it. But there is just one think, that makes me to even consider to give it a one more chance and that is, that every time I've tried this, I was like the happiest human being on the world. I believe that, being happy is the biggest thing all of us are living for, so if training, racing, etc. is what makes me happy on this world, then I'm willing to give it a one more shot..

And this time, I know that I'm ready to not to let it go..

PS: This time, my blog is going to be sometimes English and sometimes Turkish, according to my mood. Since it's my blog, I don't think that it's a problem. :)
Türkçe PS: Bu sefer blogumu ruh halime göre İngilizce ya da Türkçe olarak yazacağım. Blog benim blogum olduğundan, bunun bir sorun olacağını düşünmüyorum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment