Saturday, June 14, 2014

A new season and internship; it's way more complicated than it sounds

Let me first tell you this; I have the best internship I can possibly find in Turkey. That's a good news for my academic career, and let me add one more thing; I'm pretty happy about this opportunity. Also, I'm more ambitious to keep my training going then ever, I mean, I have my dreams (aims maybe?) in head, and I'm reluctant to make them happen. And that's where things get a little bit complicated.


Embedded image permalink


I've been working for 1.5 weeks for now, and my training program is already a mass. I'm not able to find the balance between internship and training. I'm leaving home so early that, I can barely even have a breakfast, and coming so tired, that sometimes I'm not able to get myself off the couch, and fall asleep. But things have to change. It cannot go on like that, obviously.

The first solution that came to my head is, to wake up a bit earlier -like 1 hour earlier- have my training done before leaving for internship, with a rested body, and also a willing mind. First things first. Will try this for the following 2 weeks. I hope that it will work, otherwise, I have to find another way around.


Bonus Content :)

I've just finished reading a book; Life Without Limits, by Chrissie Wellington. It's really an inspirational one. I can heart-fully recommend it to anyone that has doubts about whether they can reach to where they dream. It's also one of the most honest biographies that I've ever red. She's all out there, with all the ups and downs of both an athletic and an academic one, in separate time frames.



I'm taking the book with me wherever I go, first reason is; It keeps reminding me that, anything is possible, if I'm ready and willing to work for it; and another reason; it's a present from someone that's really special for me, and keeps taking my pieces together and get me going every time I fall. Everybody needs that someone in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment