Sunday, October 13, 2013

Zombies, Run!

If you haven't tried "Zombies, Run!" by 'Six to Start' yet, and if you're a runner who loves action, it's a must try. Because even I loved it as a runner, who does not love action. :) Here you can find the web page of the game. And you can download it via Google Play or App Store.

Now few tips for the game (also Spoiler Alert!);

  1. Safety first; try to avoid areas with traffic. Since you will have music and speech on your ears, it may be dangerous. Also you may need to speed up at some points of the game.
  2. Don't be afraid. :) It's not easy. From the moment it began, I've started to check my back. And I was actually freaking out when a child appeared in front of me. :) 
  3. If you're not used to run with a phone, like me, choose a short that won't fall off. You may end up without a short after a burst of Zombie Attack!
  4. Don't be too sad because you got caught by a Zombie! It's not real, come on. :)
  5. Choose an easy run, not a quality or interval training. Because you may end up running in a wrong pace or sprinting during the rests. :/
  6. If you've made the mistake of choosing a quality training, a must-done-properly-long-run in my case, do not let your trainers or teammates find out. ;)
  7. Have fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment